Reap Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 provides a role that harvests plants when you click on them. Trees are actually harvestable too. If you break the bottom log in a tree while not sneaking, the entire tree will be harvested. Additionally, it works with different mods which are adding different crops or trees to Minecraft. In the config file, it is possible to specify which plants can be harvested or not. The tools to break trees and the log types can also be configurable.
Reap Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Auto Tree Mining, Auto Farming
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.