Red Bits Mod lets you create Redstone components and systems you can customize for speed, ease and customization. This mod allows you to further reduce the size of Redstone contraptions. It also speeds them up, but still allows for smaller setups when needed. Red Bits Mod allows you to add realism and customization to your Minecraft world. This mod will allow you to create real-world components such as switches and relays without having to build them from scratch. Redstone has many new products in its latest update. Color Redstone Lamps, for example, emit light of a specific color depending on the strength of an input signal. A Sight Sensors Block is also available, which activates each time it’s inspected! Six new Redstone Gates have been added. This mod is easy to use if you are familiar with Redstone’s workings.
Red Bits Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Improves Some Already Existing Vanilla Mechanics
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Redstone Mods
- Tool & Utility Mods
Adds new Redstone components:
- Shaded Redstone Lamp – Non lagy version of Redstone lamp for usage in displays, it doesn’t emit light.
- 6 New Redstone Gates – Detector, Switcher, Inverter, Latch, Timer, and Two Way Repeater.
- Redstone Emitter – Emits comparator signal, a replacement for using cauldrons and composters in circuits.
- Inverted Redstone Torch – Redstone torch that doesn’t invert the signal.
- Large Buttons – Buttons with larger hit boxes.
- 4 New Pressure Plate types – Pressure plates triggered by different entity types.
- Color Redstone Lamps – The lamp’s color is determined by signal strength.
- Sight Sensors – They trigger when looked at.