RedHat Shaders Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.12) is a shaderpack designed for Minecraft: Java Edition. It’s based on the popular shader Chocapic13. This shaderpack has amazing colors, lots of features, tons configurations, and pretty good performance. This shaderpack is ideal for high-end PCs as well as mid-range computers. However, low-end computers might have issues with performance.
RedHat Shaders Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Perfect for Mid-Range Devices
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Minecraft Shaders
- Shaders Packs
- It features many lighting effects such as Godrays (both 3D and 2D, if you have a low-end machine), Shadows, Underwater Light Absorption, and many more.
- The shaderpack features reflections too, and it also reflects some light on all surfaces, to make everything look cooler and more plastic (configurable as well).
- There are many cinematic options such as Lens Flares, Depth of Field (Chromatic Aberration included), Grain, Tilt Shift, and others.
- Then there are the colors, which change depending on the time, making everything more realistic and fantasy at the same time.
- There are many effects related to movement as well. All foliage or hanging things wave (like lanterns when they hang), and there are Waving Hand and Waving Camera options too.
- If that wasn’t enough, RedHat supports all versions from 1.7.2 up to 1.19 and 1.18.2, and it supports all custom skies of texture packs! And it also supports vanilla minecraft clouds.
- Lastly, there are many atmospherics effects such as Fog and Clouds, Round moon and sun, and other stuff like PBR support, Auto-Exposure, Stars, and many, many other things.
- There are a lot of ways you can customize your shaderpack, and make it look like the way you want, and you can do all of that through the settings menu.
- Iris Shaders Mod (Optional)