Redstone Flux Windmills Mod 1.7.10 includes four tiers of wind turbines according to Expansion’s machine frames (fundamental, hardened, fortified, and resonant) with raising RF generation and internal storage. The precise RF/t varies depends upon elevation and distance around the cube, together with the telescope generating no energy whatsoever at a height of 60 cubes or below, and producing maximum energy at an elevation of 100 blocks or more. The turbine also needs space for the air to flow, and thus placing cubes in direct point of the rotor (closer than 10 blocks) will also reduce the turbines effectiveness.
Redstone Flux Windmills Mod 1.7.10
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Thermal Expansion Mod. (Recommended)
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.