Redstone Gauges and Switches Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds gauges, stylish buttons, levers, pressure plates, timers, and other devices to measure or “produce” Redstone power to the game. Complete documentation, feature details, credits, and community references are on the GitHub project page here: https://github.com/stfwi/rsgauges/blob/master/readme.md
Redstone Gauges and Switches Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Stylish Buttons, Levers,…
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Normal pressure plates (“contact switches”)
- Shock sensitive pressure plates (“contact switches”, detect when something/one falls on it)
- Entity detectors (players, villages, animals, mobs, etc)
- Block category detectors (e.g. “solid”, “ore”, “wood”, “sapling”, “farmland”, “water” (includes ice), “liquid”, etc)
- Day timers (06:00 to 24:00)
- Interval timers (tick based timers)
- Light sensors (“auto switch” category)
- Rain sensors (“auto switch” category)
- Lightning sensors (“auto switch” category)
- Switch-Link relays (optimized for wireless transmission)
- Switch-Link receivers (optimized for wireless transmission)
- Knock sensors (seismic detection of click or breaking an adjacent block)
- Trapdoor switches (emit a signal and open)
- Analog / digital (show redstone power 0 to 15)
- LEDs and semaphores (“indicators”, show on/off)
- Alarm lamps (also on/off)
- Alarm sirens and bells (“sound indicators”)
- Sensitive glass (glass that emits light or changes color)
“Series” are e.g. industrial, retro industrial, rustic, old fancy, glass, etc. For a pack you can configure exactly which series you like to include and exclude (makes no sense to have futuristic glass in a mystic medieval world, so only the rustic series is used).
- All switches can be configured to weak/strong and inverted/not inverted with a redstone torch.
- Most of the switches can be wireless linked with Ender Pearls.
- Pulse duration of buttons is configurable with a Redstone dust stack.
- Some switches and gauges can be colored with dye.
- Some plates can react or ignore players, mobs, villagers, animals, items, etc.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.