Redstone Lamps Plus Mod 1.6.4 adds 47 new versions of the Redstone Lamp, allowing you to change its mode of operation and customize its colors to your exact needs.
Redstone Lamps Plus Mod 1.6.4 – Customize Your Lighting
- Vanilla Items for Recipes.
- Color Customized Lighting in ALL 16 Colors.
- Lamps are completely interchangable, just add the new dye or redstone-related item of your choosing to any Redstone Lamp.
Modes of Operation:
- Normal: Redstone Lamps work in vanilla fashion. Apply a redstone signal to turn the Lamp ON.
- Inverted: Redstone Lamps work opposite the vanilla functionality. Apply a redstone signal to turn the Lamp OFF.
- Switchable: Redstone Lamps ignore redstone signal. Right-click on the Lamp to Toggle ON/OFF.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.