Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds sorting networks, filter systems, block extenders and more. This is a full rewrite and redesign of Refined Relocation Mod, for Minecraft 1.10.2+.
Refined Relocation 2 Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Sorting Networks
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Sorting Chests that automatically combine into a sorting network, based on configurable filters.
- Preset Filter with common things like “All Ingots”, “All Ores”, etc.
- Name Filter with wildcard support.
- Item Match Filter that lets items through that already exist in an inventory.
- Creative Tab Filter and Mod Filter – self explanatory.
- Iron Chests Compatibility (Sorting Iron Chests).
- Block Extender to expand a block’s I/O faces.
- Fast and Filtered Hopper for simple item transport.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.