Reforged Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 brings weapons from Balkon’s Weapon Mod to Minecraft. Most of our weapons have special features, like more damage when sneaking or similar.
Reforged Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Balkon’s Weapon Return
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
There are 3 main ages of weapons to differentiate:
- Primitive: Weapons for use in the beginning of a new game. They can be used to slaughter zombies for the own protection.
- Medieval: Weapons, which are stronger than primitive weapons. Use them to attack! Note, that medieval weapons have special effects, which you can use or trigger.
- Gunpowder: Shoot ’em all down! Those are weapons, which do high damage. Some of them can be even be used pretty good in melee fights.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.