Refraction Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a mod that is based upon the manipulation of lasers and light. You do this by making arrays of magnifiers to collect sunlight into concentrated beams or by producing laser cubes that require glowstone. Light beams in this mod may be split and merged with half mirrors, prisms, and manifestation chambers to be able to create different colors of light, and colors of light in the mod have unique effects which will ensure you no boredom ever. For example, a cyan light beam attracts any stuff towards the origin as a purple beam disperses entities away from the origin.
Refraction Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Manipulation of Light and Lasers
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Shadowfacts Forgelin and LibrarianLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.