Render 360 Core 1.12.2/1.11.2 provides hooks for rendering Minecraft in 360 degrees. This coremod uses bytecode manipulation to add hooks to the game. These hooks allow a mod to interrupt the rendering engine, and can be used to render the world in 360 degrees in realtime. This coremod has no visible effect on the game if used alone. All hooks fire an event on the forge event bus.
Render 360 Core 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Rendering Minecraft in 360 Degrees
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.