Render 360 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 helps you see the world in glorious 360 degrees (or 2pi radians for mathematians). This mod renders the world 6 times, then collates it to show the full 360 degrees.
Render 360 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Fish Eyes
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Render 360 Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.