Repose Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 introduces inland soil slopes and much more to Minecraft. This means now you can walk up soft slopes of sand, grass etc.. Without continually jumping. This works by making soil blocks act as stairs, whose shape changes according to the altitude of neighboring blocks. Visually, the soil blocks are still the very exact cubes before. A config option allows exactly the same behaviour for”organic” stone such as that discovered in caves.
Repose Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Walking Up The Hill Without Jumping
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Farseek Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.