Repurposed Structures Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 requires lots of currently available vanilla attributes and constructions and modifies them to be much better and more particular. Most of the thoughts within this mod were initially intended for Ultra Amplified Dimension, however, with just how great the constructions turned out to be, the writer decided to split it into its particular mod. Varieties such as a Nether Fortress which uses Stonebricks blocks as its compulsory and generally spawn in the Jungles. Dungeons and Mineshafts are currently including different versions to coincide with their surrounding environment. Additionally, there are two brand new biome versions of Igloos, Strongholds. Giant Tree and Spruce Taiga Hills biomes have a giant ore stuffed boulders that might or might not have a Diamond Ore depend on your chance. The Swamps are currently arrive with a 2×2 swamp-ish shrub. Many Desert Wells are also included for various biomes! .
Repurposed Structures Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – New Structures, Biomes
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Different Wells for each biomes.
- Under the depth of the Ocean, you can find Prismarine infused Mineshafts.
- The Badlands now have their own Desert Temple and Well.
- Strongholds will be larger than normal.
- Many new Dungeons and Mineshafts of each biomes.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.