Repurposed structures Mod 1.17/1.16.5 modifies many of the existing vanilla features and creates unique and better versions. Many of the ideas in this mod were originally intended for Ultra Amplified Dimension. However, due to the incredible results, the author decided that it should be split into its own mod. There are many variations, including the Nether Fortress that uses Stonebricks blocks and spawns in the Jungles. Dungeons and Mineshafts now offer a variety of variants to suit their environment. Two new biomes have been added for Igloos and Strongholds. Giant Tree and Spruce Tiga Hills biomes contain giant, ore-filled boulders. Your luck will determine if they have a Diamond Ore. The Swamps now include a 2×2 swampish tree. For different biomes, there are several Desert Wells!
Repurposed Structures Mod 1.17/1.16.5 – New Structures, Biomes
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17 Mods
- Different Wells for each biomes.
- Under the depth of the Ocean, you can find Prismarine infused Mineshafts.
- The Badlands now have their own Desert Temple and Well.
- Strongholds will be larger than normal.
- Many new Dungeons and Mineshafts of each biomes.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.