RFTools Control Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is an addon mod for RFTools which adds automation control using a visual grid based programming language. Using opcodes that you arrange in a grid you can move items around, control redstone, check energy (RF) and so on. You can access regular inventories but this mod also supports direct access to a storage scanner controlled system.
RFTools Control Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Addon for RFTools
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- RFTools Addons
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, McJtyLib and RFTools Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.