RFTools Mod 1.12.2/ / 1.11.2 is a technological mod containing various tools that are linked to RF (Redflux) or technology in general. The blocks and items that are in the present version are usable and feature full. The fundamental idea of this mod will be to give various tools and items that may make it easier for folks to manage big RF networks and aid with tech builds generally speaking. This mod is not meant to be utilized on its own. You need to use it together with mods like Thermal Expansion, EnderIO, and so on. Besides tools to aid with RF this mod also includes a few important systems for teleportation (a bit similar to Star Trek( not using regular portal sites ) in addition to a fully featured measurement building system.
RFTools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Create and Maintain Dimensions
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- RFTools Manual: an in-game craftable manual for this mod.
- RF Network Monitor: with this item you can check out the RF situation in a set of connected blocks and find out where all the energy is going.
- RF Monitor: this block can monitor the RF situation in another block near it (3x3x3 area). It gives a visual representation of the amount of RF in the block and can also send out a redstone signal under certain conditions.
- Crafter: this is an automatic crafter that can handle up to 8 recipes at once and also allows crafting recipes to use the results of earlier recipes in the same machine.
- Scanner: with this block you can make it easier to find your stuff in your storage network.
- Power Relay: with this block you can throttle down a part of your power network in case a redstone signal is given (or not). This can be used (in combination with the RF Monitor) to turn off ore procession (for example) in case your main power system doesn’t have enough power.
- Teleportation system: several blocks for a powerful teleportation system.
- Power generation: RFTools contains a powerful but rather complicated power generation system for the more adventerous tinkerers among you.
- Simple but powerful shield system that can selectively block players, mobs, items, animals and so on.
- Developers Delight item. A tool for developers.
- A modular screen system to display various values like energy level, fluid contents, time of the day, dimension power and so on.
- A powerful mob spawner.
- A Block Protector that uses RF to protect blocks against harvesting and explosions. Ideal for your Wither spawner for example or just to protect your base.
- A very comprehensive and fully featured dimension builder system.
- Searchable and flexible modular storage system with supports for remote access.
- Support for Open Computers and ComputerCraft (shield, teleportation system, dimension builder and screen controller).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and McJtyLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.