RLTweaker Mod 1.12.2 is a pack specific mod that fixes some bugs and tweaks some behaviors in RLCraft.
RLTweaker Mod 1.12.2 – Tweaking for RLCraft
Current list of tweaks:
- Fixes a mining fatigue crash from Roguelike Dungeons.
- Catches NaN position crashes in five enchantments (Arc Slash, Empowered Defence, Evasion, Freezing, Parry).
- Tweaks behavior of Unreasonable enchantment to allow for weapon damage.
- Tweaks behavior of Upgraded Potentials enchantment to avoid exploits.
- Tweaks behavior of Waystones name generation to remove the biome suffix from villages.
- Adds a motion checker to try and prevent non-finite motion and rotation issues.
- Tweaks behavior of Advanced Mending to work with Mending, and guarantees the double XP bug (that Mending otherwise prevented) for balancing purposes.
- Tweaks behavior of Curse of Possession for performance.
- Advanced Mending’s double XP bug is now configurable.
- Recurrent Complex’s larger structures generate faster.
- Recurrent Complex’s structure DAT gets cleaned automatically.
- Arrows synchronize their position and speed with clients more reliably.
- TAN thirst doesn’t drain when teleporting large distances.
- TAN thirst synchronizes automatically (configurable delay).
- Ruins chunk logging dat gets cleaned out on world load if there were more chunks logged than a configurable threshold.
- Synchronize player dismounts with clients more reliably.
- Added JSON configurable Reskillable Transmutation additions (disabled by default).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.