Road Stuff Mod 1.7.10 is all about roads. Build roads following your desires, add traffic signs to them in survival or creative modes. Road Stuff brings blocks and items related to roads in Minecraft.
Road Stuff Mod 1.7.10
- Asphalt and concrete roads: if you want to make a brand new road, or an old road, European or US looking roads… make your choice!
- Tons of different lines to draw the roads of your dreams
- Hundred of traffic signs from all over the World! From US signs to European ones, including extra countries like Russia or Hispanic regions… The choice is yours!
- Traffic cones, reflectors… Make your roads safe!
- Bitumen world generation, with configuration to enable / disable it
- Chisel / Chisel 2 support! Will save you extra time by bypassing almost all the crafts!
- Survival friendly: almost all crafts only need a 2*2 crafting grid, so you can craft most of the lines far from your base!
- Recycle the blocks! All painted blocks can be crafted back into the asphalt or concrete base block, and slabs can be crafted back into full blocks.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.