Roadblocks Mod 1.7.10 gives you a selection of vanilla blocks to use as roads or foot paths, as well as adding another block, the compressed cobblestone, and a new tool, the paver’s mallet. It also gives the player who walks on the block a nice configurable speed boost (based on speed potions and can be configured via the configuration file).
Roadblocks Mod 1.7.10 – Create Actual Roads in Game
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.