Roboticraft Mod 1.12.2 adds a python programmable robot avatar to Minecraft. The robots are programmed with Python which should be set up on the computer system. If using Windows, an embedded version can be utilized as well as the mod may download and shut the embeddable version if it’s allowed in the config. In addition, it unpacks an API which is based from this Mojang Python API from the Raspberry Pi version though heavily modified to stop match breaking abilities. The API was inspired by the Raspberry Jam Mod though made to be more extensible for creating addons.
Roboticraft Mod 1.12.2 – Programmable Robot Entities
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Rabbit GUI.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.