Roguelike Dungeons FNAR Edition Mod 1.12.2 was inspired by a subgenre of role-playing game titles characterized by means of a dungeon crawl through procedurally generated degrees, turn-based gameplay, tile-based graphics, and permanent death of the participant character. From this fantastic idea, the mod generates many large concealed dungeon edifices which have a procedurally formed layout and loot. With the combined madness of destructible terrain. At its heart, the gameplay is still very standard but only by tweaking the planet generator a bit, it becomes just one of the best Bundle for a huge end-game potential which Minecraft has been lacking.
Roguelike Dungeons FNAR Edition Mod 1.12.2 – Auto-generated Dungeons
- Auto-generated custom Dungeons.
- Well-balanced looting system.
- Freely choose which mobs are going to spawn through config.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.