Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 generates large underground dungeon structures which have a procedurally generated layout and loot.
Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Ultimate Dungeons
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Towers are the landmarks to look for when trying to find one of these dungeons. They are typically found near villages.
- They consist of the outer tower which contains a chest in the top room and is also a good place to set up a base while the player raids the dungeon below. As the player goes down the first spiral staircase from the top room the next floor has 4 doors which are usually at ground level and is probably the main way the player will enter and exit the tower. As the player continues going down you’ll arrive in a room with 3 archways blocked with Iron Bars, this is where the fun begins. Past these bars are the custom spawners and custom rooms and the player’s objective is to pass through them and seek the next staircase down. There are 5 floors in total with the loot becoming more valuable and the monsters becoming harder (i.e., more numerous and armored) the further the player progresses down. The last floor is made out of Nether blocks such as Nether Quartz Ore, Obsidian, Nether Brick, and Soul Sand.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.