Roost Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 gives chickens a place to rest.
Roost Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Henhouse in Minecraft
- Chicken Catcher: Craft a chicken catcher with an egg, a stick, and a feather. Use the catcher on a chicken to capture it and add it to your inventory.
- Roost: When a chicken is in a roost, all the items they drop will stay in the roost.
- Chicken Breeder: When there are 2 chickens in a breeder, they will close the privacy curtains and start to breed. The breeder can hold 64 seeds, and will use 2 seeds each time the chickens breed.
- Roost Collector: The collector will pull all dropped item out of nearby Roosts. It will check a 9×9 area centered above the collector.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.