Rope Bridge Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that builds rope bridges. Create the ultimate bridges. It features a Grappling Gun with three separate craftable parts, a simple point-and-shoot system, building animations, detection for blocks that are in the way, custom bridge quarter-slabs and custom Achievements!
Rope Bridge Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Grappling Gun, Custom Bridges
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Grappling Gun with three separate craftable parts
- Simple point-and-shoot system
- Building animations
- Custom bridge quarter-slabs
- Detection for blocks that are in the way
- Fully server-compatible
- Custom Achievements!
- New string recipe (hint: wool)
- Fancy models (now on 1.7.10 too!)
- Textures taken from loaded recourse pack
- Configuration for many options!
- Performance improvements
- Configuration file added with several settable values
- Commands to edit the same values temporarily in-game with “/ropebridge” command
- Ability to build bridges from commands alone, server and client (see Building below)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.