Rosy’s Placeable Things Mod 1.16.1 implements into the game a way to decorate your household without including anything crazy and new. When you are playing this game for much too long, and wonder why the only real food item you could place on the earth is the renowned cake, but not these yummy soup dishes. Rosy’s Placeable Things are the perfect response to this deficiency of the conventional game. The concept is quite easy, yet players are requesting this for such a lengthy period of time. The possibility of being able to set your pie on the table will probably seem almost lavish in the normal version of the game, but using this Mod set up, this mechanism may seem like exactly what it should have been from the beginning.
Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod 1.16.1 – Placeable Vanilla Items
- Find “Placeable Items” and Right-Click onto any surface blocks to place them on.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.