Rpg Inventory Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a whole lot of new items to the game, largely focused around certain well-known RPG-classes for example wizards, hunters, and barbarians. It doesnâ$™t only add items however , it introduces an entirely new stock system in which youâ$™ll have the ability to equip unique capes, jewelry, gloves, shields, and even pets. These usually provide you a number of new bonuses, like more rate or health regeneration. Find a new Inventory in this mod to put in a bunch of fine jewelry to your body, and let its magic affect your abilities. Extra exp, assault promotes, debuf rings and many more.
Rpg Inventory Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – ClassArmors, Necklaces
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
6 new slots, This does not replace the player’s inventory.
You will only be worrying about 5 slots for now, the Crystal slot is destined for Beastmasters (addon).
Each one of the slots can contain one piece of Jewelry, a necklace, gloves or rings. The top right slot is used to put in capes !
The Default key to open up this Inventory is ‘R‘
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Class Armor Mod and
SubLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.