RPGLoot Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 provides an RPG-Like looting system. When mobs or players are killed, items won’t fall away from them will instead stay with the corpse. When the corpse is clicked on the drops along with your stock can be viewed after which the loot taken or left. If loot is rendered it’s going to despawn with the corpse after 5 minutes. When killed by a participant the loot belongs , and may just be looted that participant. If killed by any means apart from a participant the corpse could be looted by anybody.
RPGLoot Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 – RPG-like Looting
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.