Runelic Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 allows the Runelic font to be used in Minecraft. Virtually any text can have the font applied, including signs, books, name tags, and item tooltips.
Runelic Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 – Runic Font
- Runelic is a character set which substitutes commonly used characters with runic symbols and designs. The runic symbols can be consistently translated back into their common counterparts. Uppercase and lowercase characters share the same designs. While some designs draw inspiration from real world language and symbolism any associations between Runelic designs and other characters are incidental.
- Currently supported characters include: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz 0123456789 !”#$%&'()*+,-./
If this mod is installed on a Forge server you will be able to use some custom commands to help you use this mod. These commands can also be used in single-player if the mod is installed.
- /runelic say – Posts a message in chat with the Runelic font. All players can use this command. The plaintext version is logged in the server console.
- /runelic hand – Renames the held item with Runelic. Limited to lvl 2 ops.
- /runelic book (encode|decode) – Rewrites a held book to use Runelic. Can also turn Runelic books into plaintext books. Limited to lvl 2 ops.
- /runelic tile (encode|decode) <pos> – Rewrites a tile entity such as a sign to use Runelic. Limited to lvl 2 ops.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.