Salty Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 brings salt to the world. This mod also changes the world around, adding a dry salt lakes.
Salty Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Extremely Necessary Factors in Life
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Salt Ore
- Block Of Salt & Cracked Block Of Salt
- Chiseled Salt Block
- Pillar Salt Block, Short Pillar Salt Block & Salt Chapiter
- Salt Brick, Cracked Salt Brick & Chiseled Salt Brick
- Salt Lamp
- Salt Slab
- Salt Brick Slab
- Salt Brick Stairs
- Salt Crystals
- Salt Lake Bottom (Stone & Dirt)
- Mineral Mud Block
- Salt Extractor
Ore Dictionary list:
- Salt Ore – oreSalt
- Salt Block – blockSalt
- Salt Crystals – blockSaltCrystal
- Salt – lumpSalt
- Pinch of Salt – dustSalt
- Effervescent Ash – dustSoda
- Powdered Milk – dustMilk
- Saltwort – cropSaltwort
- Mineral Mud – materialMineralMud
From the salt ore you can get salt. With its help, you guessed it, it is possible to pickle food. Salty food is much tastier. It becomes a nutritious and satisfies hunger longer, only slightly, but during the game is palpable. And though salt ore not easy to find, expense it into a separate dish is very small. Therefore, after a visit to the canyon or the caves, you can enjoy a long healthy and delicious food.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.