Salvage Mod 1.14.4 creates a brand new meaning for those types of equipment which were already well-worn after a very long trip. Don’t know just what to do with all the tools which are going to break? Having a difficult time sorting through your things with this much crap lying around? . If these pickaxes can no more be employed to mine your prized resources, put them in a Salvager to conserve the left-over stuff used to guard them in the first place. It’s a very simple concept, however quite significant in regards to survival, since you will be able to save additional resources from the long-run without ever having to worry about them running out. Salvaging will grow to be an important part of your experience, mandatory for your things managing in the very long term.
Salvage Mod 1.14.4 – Furnace for Item Salvaging
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.