Sandwiches Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds sandwiches and new food items to Minecraft. Craft bread slices from bread and put together 2 slices with any meat.
Sandwiches Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Peanut Butter Jelly Time
- Pork Sandwich – Heals 5 hunger units
- Chicken Sandwich – Heals 4 hunger units
- Steak Sandwich – Heals 6 hunger units
- Fish Sandwich – Heals 3.5 hunger units
- Salmon Sandwich – Heals 3.5 hunger units
- Mutton Sandwich – Heals 7 hunger units
- Rabbit Sandwich – Heals 4.5 hunger units
- Egg Sandwiches – Heals 3 hunger units
- PB&J Sandwich – Heals 7 hunger units
- Bread Slices – Used to make sandwiches, heals half a hunger unit
- Peanuts – Heals half a hunger unit
- Peanut Seeds – Crafted from peanuts or found when breaking grass blocks. Similar to finding flint in gravel, you wont always find one.
- Peanut Butter – Heals 2 hunger units(Craft by mixing 3 peanuts)
- Grapes – Heals half a hunger unit
- Grape Seeds – Crafted from grapes or found when breaking vines without shears. Similar to finding flint in gravel, you wont always find one.
- Jelly – Heals 1.5 hunger units (Craft by mixing grapes with sugar)
- Fried Egg – Heals 2 hunger units
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.