Sanguimancy Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 aimed first at easing systems made by players, allowing for more in-depth automation. While that much is still true, it has delved into a much darker path, risking the very soul of the character. It now features many rituals, items, blocks, and even some custom mechanics never seen before.
Sanguimancy Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 – Gate of the Fold Ritual
- 3 tiers of automation for the Blood Altar
- 8 new rituals, with but not limited to: A better and faster Well of Suffering: The Drill of the Dead
- A higly customizable Portal System, with an almost infinite amout of networks possible: The Gate of the Fold
- A ritual keeping a big area lit: The Illumination
- A new mechanic, completely unheard of in Blood Magic: Soul Corruption. With it comes everything linked to it: Sacrificing players to steal their Life Points, Tools, Corrupted Infusion: breaking down items because of your soul’s corruption
- 7 different types of Ethereal Blocks
- Tanks, able to store any fluid
- A control over your Soul Network yet unheard of
- Compatibility with ComputerCraft and OpenComputers with the ability to read a player’s Soul Network
- Sigils, a Wand, and more!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Blood Magic Mod and Guide API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.