Satako Library (1.19.2, 1.18.2) is a library that allows Forge modding. It includes various useful functions, a UI system, and many other functions. It adds 3 commands to your game: give2, summon2 and fill2 that allow you to specify the namespace and the path of each argument separately.
Satako Library – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – UI System, Various Functions
- Library & API
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Minecraft-related constants, including colors and their codes.
- Custom user interface components (button, switch-button, label, text field, selection button, radio button, scroll list, custom GuiContainer, slotless GUI, custom Containers).
- Useful functions (rendering, reflection, item handler helpers).
- Useful classes (custom Arraylist implementation, default block, tile entity and item handler implementations).
- 1.12.x version has a client-side command “shader”. It can be used for activating any vanilla or modded shader. Usage:
- /shader load – activates the specified shader (there are Tab completions for vanilla ones).
- /shader unload – deactivates current shader.
- 1.16.x version adds a command “summon2”, which is is similar to “summon”, but lets you specify entity’s namespace and path separately.
- 1.16.x version adds commands “fill2” and “give2”, which have the same feature as “summon2”, but for blocks and items.