Conserve My Stronghold Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 features one of the most straightforward yet mandatory features that Mojang hasn’t managed to replicate to almost completely of Minecraft run. If you’re a massive fan of”The End” and tired of watching your Stronghold getting sliced into multiple parts due to the generator, this mod can help prevent exactly that. This small feature produces a lot more immersion to the veteran area of this sport as their Stronghold won’t be damaged in any way today. In spite of inclusion world-shaping mods, this mod will maintain its reputation to avoid the Stronghold from becoming all wrapped up completely.
Save My Stronghold Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Stronghold Protection
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.