Sawtastic Mod 1.12.2 is rather straightforward because its only addition to this game is an great tool. Inspired by the famed tool of several lumberjacks, the author adds into the game a saw, which can be applied as a substitute for the standard axes. As gamers progress through the game, axes become more of a on-hit weapon, therefore a replacement is virtually inevitable. With Sawtastic, an individual instrument to chop down them annoying trees is applied. Furthermore, the Saw is very well-detailed and has a balanced recipe that gamers won’t lose immersion for the game with the inclusion.
Sawtastic Mod 1.12.2 – Tool, Tree Chopping
- A Saw was added into the game to substitute axes.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.