ScalingGUIs Mod. 1.12.2 is designed to separate the scaling of individual GUIs and the HUD from Tooltips. ScalingGUIs replaces a GUI scale button within the Video Settings menu by a button that opens a custom scale settings menu.
ScalingGUIs Mod 1.12.2 – Decouple the Scaling GUIs
- GUI Scale is the main GUI scale setting. It controls the scale for any GUI without a custom setting.
- HUD Scale controls the scale of the in-game HUD.
- Tooltip Scale controls the scale of tooltips.
- Custom Individual GUI Scales provides a menu to set the scales for individual GUIs.
- Custom Group GUI Scales provides a menu to set the scales for GUIs with a common ancestor class.
- GUI Class Blacklist provides a menu to blacklist GUI class names from changing the scale.
- Useful when a GUI should adopt the scale of the previously opened GUI. E.g. JEI Recipes GUI or Tinker’s Construct GUI subcomponents
- General Settings provides config options for ScalingGUIs itself
Scale settings are presents as sliders with a greater range of options than in vanilla:
- 0: AUTO (MAX): Scale to the largest possible scale. Like vanilla “Auto”.
- 1: SMALL: Scale of 1x. Smallest possible scale. Like vanilla “Small”.
- 2: NORMAL: Scale of 2x. Like vanilla “Normal”.
- 3: LARGE: Scale of 3x. Like vanilla “Large”.
- 4-8: 4x-8x
- 9: Match the scale of the main GUI scale entry
Setting changes are saved when the main ScalingGUIs menu is closed.
Tooltip Scale Changed
HUD Scale Changed
New Individual Entry
New Group Entry