Scape and Run: Parasites Mod 1.12.2 adds more dangerous mobs (type monster Parasite-themed) to your world.
Scape and Run: Parasites Mod 1.12.2 – Adds Super Dangerous Mobs
- Shyco: Similar to an Iron Golem; it can throw you in the air to deal extra damage, and has a large health bar.
- Dorpa: A big spider able to throw web balls at its target to prevent it from escaping.
- Rathol: A big, slow creature with a large health bar. It may explode spontaneously to release additional minions which are immune to poison.
- Emana: One of the minions spawned by the Rathol; a flying creature able to shoot poison missiles.
- Lodo: One of the minions spawned by the Rathol; a ground creature.
- Infected Human: Living individuals controlled by a parasite who hunt along the creatures they once fought. These kidnap living beings to process them for assimilation in order to mutate into other forms.
The parasites don’t burn in daylight and they can attack other hostile mobs.
More to come.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.