Scenic Mod 1.15.2 implements into the game a pair of blocks and entities to further enhance the aesthetic of your environment, thus make a scenery that you watch and invisibly to. The Mod has exactly what the first game was lacking, now you can make such a scene that feels like it was wrecked or becoming dreadly ancient. It is really hard to make an environment where things appear to be aged badly, but with Scenic, these air won’t no longer be difficult to replicate. This Mod is mandatory for the builders, who been trying to make an wake of an apocalyptic world.
Scenic Mod 1.15.2 – Sceneries Constructing
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.