Scuba Gear Mod 1.16.5/1.16.2 offers the Minecraft neighborhood a new addition, which will be a gear group to assist them when they are researching the broad, deep ocean. To further explain, upon defeating the Drowned, a hostile thing passed down deep close to the surface of the ocean, players will be rewarded with a part of the Scuba Gear. Every of them has their particular feature and special ability, which ease the strain when researching the sea. Once a player gets the complete equipment, a special feature is going to be triggered, albeit the harmful effects that it provides the player when they are wearing the set in your property. If you are going to ignore all the benefits that Scuba Gear attracted, you will still fall in love with the artistic and aesthetic appearence of this set.
Scuba Gear Mod 1.16.5/1.16.2 – Underwater Suit, Breathing
- Scuba Gear can be obtained by defeating the Drowned.
- Each piece of the Scuba Gear has their own attribute:
The Helmet grants you underwater breathing ability.
The Chestplate allows the wearer to Walk and Mine underwater at a normal speed.
The Leggings boost your swimming speed for a little.
The Boots boost your walking speed.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.