Seals Mod 1.16.5/1.15.1 enables you to exhibit your main Minecraft achievements all the time so other players could see. By completing specific advancements you will unlock seals which will exhibit titles under your title. All the seals are configurable by editing a JSON file called”seals.json” from the config folder, so examples are available there. It is possible to select that seal to show by opening the improvements GUI and clicking on the seal.
Seals Mod 1.16.5/1.15.1 – Display Your Biggests Achievements with Style
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.