SetHomes Mod 1.7.10 is made for singleplayer only and allows to so save current location which you can teleport back to anytime you want in the game. It is similar to the Bukkit Essentials Plugin which you so a lot on servers. With a few single commands you will be zipping through the worlds of minecraft in no time. There is also no limit to the amount of locations you can create.
SetHomes Mod 1.7.10
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install CJB API
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!