SGS Treasure Mod 1.7.10 adds a little adventure to vanilla Minecraft. Various diverse types of treasure chests are all buried throughout the Minecraft world. The chests need different types of keys to open them. The more uncommon the chest, the better the loot. You’re able to locate a place where a treasure chest is buried by finding and digging beneath a graveyard. There also are treasure chests in underwater boats. In addition, you will find infrequent Wishing Wells produced from the world. Be aware that chests, wishing wells and sunken ships are supposed to be uncommon finds, and the lines of pyramids and villages, but the spawn configurations may be customized from the config file.
SGS Treasure Mod 1.7.10
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Unzip the .zip file
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop all files and folder into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!