Shadow of Greg Mod 1.12.2 is a fork of Gregic Additions. It has been updated to work with modern versions of GregtechCE. This was necessary as Gregic Additions itself was abandoned, and the fixes included in GTCE meant not updating was impossible. GA is licensed under the LGPLv3, and SoG is licensed under the GPLv3. This modification and relicense is allowed by the terms of the LGPLv3 Section 2.
Shadow of Greg Mod 1.12.2 – An Active Fork of Gregic Additions
SoG contains all features in GA that were not added directly to Gregtech.
- Additional material pieces, like curved plates, double ingots, and rounds.
- The Cluster Mill, used in the production of foils.
- The Blend-O-Matic, an advanced pulverizer.
- Additional tiers for various GTCE machines, like the alloy smelter, brewery, and canning machine.
- The Assembly Line, a massive auto crafting machine.
- A ton of other content previously only accessible in GT5u and GT6.
Any content not listed here that was previously in GA has likely been implemented in GTCE, and is not in SoG.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.