Shear Madness Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 is a stupid mod about making sheep more aesthetically pleasing.
Shear Madness Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 – New Use for Sheep
Chiseling a sheep:
- Make a iron or diamond chisel and right click to open the chisel preview.
- Insert the block you wish to chisel the sheep with into the preview slot on the top-left hand side
- Leave the menu
- Left-Click on the Sheep you wish to chisel.
- Sheep should now be very confused, and a block will be removed from the chisel.
Unchiseling a sheep
- Left-Click on a sheep when no item is in the preview slot, the block will be returned to you.
Certain sheep now have behaviours associated with them:
- Redstone Sheep will trigger redstone signals
- TNT Sheep will explode if exposed to redstone
- Glowstone Sheep will light the area around them
- This is disabled by default because of the stuttering of it recalculating chunk lighting.
- Chisel blocks with “working” fans cause sheep to fly
- Crafting Table sheep work as crafting tables
- Anvil sheep work as Anvils
- Cactus sheep deal cactus damage and will destroy items
- Magma sheep deal “walking on fire” damage.
- Crafting Table Sheep will auto-craft according to the recipe.
- Leave your items in the sheep and it will eat any items it sees to produce the result.
- Chance Cube Sheep.
- Command: /shearmadness chancecubes
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Chisel Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.