Shotguns & Glitter Mod 1.12.2 includes 6 kinds of firearms with bizarre and crazy bullets to Minecraft. Along with these firearms, the mod adds 13 effects you can use to bullets. You’ve got cartridges for snipers, shotgun shells for shotguns, small bullets such as turrets, magazines which use small bullets for the pistols, and small bullet drums for the minigun. It’s possible to craft the bullets with bewitching components to get a desired bullet effect.
Shotguns & Glitter Mod 1.12.2 – Guns with Weird and Wild Bullets
- Sniper Rifles
- Mini Turrets
Bullets and Effects
These effects include but are not limited to:
- Psyker – homing bullets
- Impact – Very dense bullets throttling terrain
- Fireworks – … Yes
- Biotic – Healing
- Tranq – Sleep targets
- Frost – Slows down and makes targets slippery
- Flash – Blinds targets
- Hookshot – Throws you to the bullet’s target
- Piercing – Hits multiple targets
- Tainted – Poison
- Graviton – Suck nearby targets to the hit position
- Repulsion – Throws nearby targets away from the hit position
- Dragon Fire – Hell
Grenade effects are separate:
- Shrapnel Grenade
- Compressed Disco Party Grenade
- Compressed Daylight Grenade
- Compressed Blizzard Grenade
- Repulsion Grenade
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, LibrarianLib and Shadowfacts Forgelin.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.