Shrines Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 adds into the sport a plethora of unique and secretive structures, known as shrine. These buildings spread around the overworld and have their very own distinguished charms. As players explore the world, they will occasionally encounter one of these shrines, which hold a mysterious vibe, even enticing the typical players to find out what inside. The majority of the time, they will just be a superb structure and have some of the older time . Beware, however, some of them are fatal traps that are waiting to finish one’s miserable, greedy lifestyle. In general, Shrines are a very fun exploration Mod that adventurers need to add in their library to delight in the delight of discovering something new once more.
Shrines Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 – Structures, Wonders
- A Plethora of Secretive Buildings was added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.