Ever needed to open a shulker box while in your inventory. Yes? You can now, with Shulker Inventory Mod 1.12.2. Gone of the days of placing a Shulker Box down, opening the inventory, then breaking it! There is a better way! Whilst in any inventory, press ‘O’ (key bind can be changed) whilst hovering over a Shulker Box to open its contents.
Shulker Inventory Mod 1.12.2 – Open a Shulker Box While in Inventory
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.