Signals Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 adds Signals to the game, which behave similar to OpenTTD signaling (which is based on how train signals in real life behave). Apart from Signals this mod contains a routing system, where carts can be configured to go to a certain station and the routing will do the rest (decide the best route and operate junctions).
Signals Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – OpenTTD Style Signaling
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.