Signpost Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a wonderful Mod that comes to complete all of the current existing teleportation mods that are presently available for Minecraft. Because nowadays all of the players are bombarded with a great deal of mods, itâ$™s really difficult to create something that really stands out, so all this being said that the Signpost somehow was able to add something for the majority of the modâ$™s founders seems to be hopeless. The Signpost mod is a interesting teleportation mod that adds some distinctive attributes that normally you never dreamed they can be useful into a teleportation mod.
Signpost Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Signposts for Teleportation and Decoration
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- The waystone can be placed and named.
- The signpost/large signpost looks like a single fence block. The players can register up to two waystones as destinations for every post (one for large signposts). Once a signpost has a destination, an arrow-shaped sign with the destination’s name on it gets attached. After discovering a waystone (right-click), a player can use every signpost with this waystone as destination to teleport back to it.
- The signpost wrench is used to rotate and flip the signs in the right direction.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.