Silent Gear Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) is basically the tool and armor system of Silent’s Gems. It has been moved to its own mod, and rewritten entirely from scratch. Although the mod isn’t complete, it can be used for survival. The mod is focused on tools, weapons and armor (collectively known as gear). Each piece of crafting material can be used to create a recipe. There are literally endless combinations possible for every type of gear. The base mod allows you to make gear from any of the vanilla materials, plus some additional ones. Mods have the option to add their own materials. Materials can also be defined within the config folder.
Silent Gear Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Exclusive Gears
- Bow & Arrow Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Sword & Blade Mods
- Tool & Utility Mods
- Tools, weapons, and armor. All of them share much of the same code. If you can do something with tools, odds are you can do the same with armor, and so on. They also extend vanilla classes, which means they should work with anything that requires vanilla tools (Ender IO farming stations, for example). They can be enchanted and repaired through normal means (I even fixed the enchanted glow effect this time!)
- Tools – pickaxe, shovel, axe, mattock (replaces hoe), hammer (AOE pickaxe), excavator (AOE shovel), and sickle. More to come!
- Weapons – swords, daggers, katanas, machetes, and bows
- Armor – In Silent’s Gems, armor was kind of tacked on later in development, so it had some bugs and inconsistencies. In Silent Gear, armor was considered from the beginning.
- Tweak it! Ever wanted to customize the stats of specific gear classes? Now you can!
- Gear Parts (Materials)
- Basic “vanilla” materials are included in the mod. These include wood, stone, flint, terracotta (bricks), netherrack, iron, gold, diamond, emerald, and obsidian. Hover over the item and hold the ctrl key to see material stats.
- Tweak everything! Modify existing materials or define your own.